Whenever people plan to purchase a security camera they wish to choose the best of it. In our today’s post, we will discuss all that makes Arlo cameras stand out in this field. To learn more about it read the below-mentioned points:
Features that make Arlo worthy:
- Cloud Storage: Most of the security cameras offer cloud storage for 2 hours or so. Arlo with its other exceptional features offers Cloud storage of 7 days in a row. However, this implies that you need to open cloud storage on a routine basis to keep the necessary data and delete the rest.
- SD card or USB: Arlo original cameras offer its user an extended memory storage option, you can load the data in these devices and store it with you for as long as you wish. This lets you store clipping apart from cloud storage.
- Arlo smart application: This application comes in contact with the Arlo Security Camera. It allows you to access advanced features such as artificial intelligence and emergency call services.
Arlo smart application comes in packages for subscription:
- Arlo smart comes with 30 days of cloud storage. However, you won’t get emergency call services.
- Arlo smart premier comes with 30 days of cloud storage.
- Arlo smart elite comes with 60 days of cloud storage.
Arlo Ultra Security Camera comes with a one-year free subscription on Arlo Smart.
- Both Wired And Wireless Connection:
The Arlo Security cameras come with an inbuilt battery which can last up to 6 months on a single charge. This makes these cameras exceptionably good. The Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2 or 3, and Arlo Ultra are a few such devices. However, if you want to have a wired connection then, that is possible as well.
If you install a wired connection then, there are certain benefits to it. First of all, your camera will let you record video all day long. Secondly, you won’t have to worry about charging the battery again and again. Lastly, this will allow you 3 seconds preview of the video once motion is detected.
IP65 approved means that your camera will not be affected in any manner by the adverse weather condition. However, if you have installed a wired connection then, it will be better that you use a power source inside your home as the camera is weatherproof but your cords aren’t.
It has been reported that users have faced a delay of around 3-5 seconds in the video recording at the time of motion detection and while the conversation with the in-built speaker and microphone in the camera.
However, there is a solution to it, using a wired connection that requires you to drill in your house wall and then, pass the wire through it. As specified earlier, this lets your camera record video from 3 seconds prior to the motion activity. For more information go to Arlo Com Login.